The software consists of two parts. The server program and the client program. The server program
is simply a command line application that receives only one argument to specify the directory the file
server hosts. And the client program is written in Qt4 GUI framework, so a friendly visual user
interface is shown to the user.
1. Listing directories from server.
2. Downloading files from server. Large files (4GB) are supported.
3. Multi-clients access and multi-threading supported.
4. Uses maximum network speed, nearly 50Mbytes/s transfer ability on PC.
5. The cross-platform Qt4 GUI supported.
6. Current version only support two basic FTP commands(LIST, RETR) for file listing and file
transferring. To simplify the development, the implementation of these commands is not
compatible with the RFC related specificiations.
GUI Framework: Qt4
Networking Library: socket API of the operating system.